It gives me immense pleasure to reach out to you through this channel on behalf of Sant Ishar Singh College of Nursing, Pehowa. This college of nursing was started by Sant Baba Maan Singh Ji in 2014 to make the girls independent to live their life successfully.
The college has a proper infrastructure with dedicated teaching faculties, well-equipped
laboratories and library. Our college has a parent multispecialty hospital (Sant Ishar
Singh General & Multispeciality Hospital) for all overgrowth of students for making them competitive nurse to meet the expanding role of the nurse in the health care system. Students, teachers and doctor all worked as a team to enhance the character of teamwork. The hospital has well-equipped ICU, CCU, NICU facilities. All facilities are provided to the patients at a very low cost. Other facilities of the college are well-ventilated hostel, mess, and
I can say it with pride that Sant Ishar Singh College of Nursing will achieve the
milestone in coming years in the field of nursing to enhance the career of the students.
We are trying our best to give best education, clinical experience field training for
our all students.
Our Mission: To enhance the skills of students in teaching, research, practice and service.
Our Vision: To develop leaders in nursing and health care whose actions, discoveries and voices
strengthen and advance the health of individuals and communities worldwide.
- To help the students to develop proper aptitude for devoted nursing care services.
- To prepare nurses to practice at first level position in hospital and community for providing primary, secondary and tertiary health care.
- To familiarize with the international code of nursing ethics and to act accordingly.
- To impart up to date knowledge & help the students develop skills required for delivering quality nursing care based on scientific principal.
- To develop an understanding of the Biological and Behavioural Sciences applied in the Nursing Care.
- To groom the students for meeting the emergencies.
- To help the students in learning and developing skills in interpersonal relationship and communication.
- To prepare students as an important member of Health Team.